Taxis, Private Hire Cars, Bikes, Buses & Boats
As coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions are lifted, it is important that we all use personal judgement to manage our own risk. All of us can play our part by exercising common sense and considering the risks.
While no situation is risk free, there are actions we can take to protect ourselves and others around us when travelling.
Following this guidance will help you stay safe, and protect others by controlling the spread. Every action to help reduce the spread will reduce any further resurgence of the virus in the coming months.
1. Masks are currently mandatory in Bali
2. Wear a mask in crowded areas such as public transport. You must even wear a mask when travelling in a private vehicle, public taxi, Ride Sharing motorbike or car, bus, boat, with people you do not usually meet.
3. Plan your route, including any breaks, before setting out.
4. Treat transport staff with respect and follow instructions from your transport operator.
5. When finishing your journey wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or sanitise your hands as soon as possible – do the same for children who have travelled with you